1. TREAT ALL FIREARMS AS IF THEY ARE LOADED! Keep your gun unloaded until you are in your shooting station and ready to shoot.
2. Keep firearms pointed down range and in safe direction at all times.
3. Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
4. Know how your firearms works and how to safely use it. Please ask our staff if you need assistance. (Shooting lessons are available by appointment)
5. Fire ONLY from INSIDE your shooting station. Nobody is allowed past the shooting stations or down range.
6. Fire only at YOUR target. Do not fire across lanes. firing at anything other then your target may result in ricochets that could seriously injure or kill you or other shooters.
7. No center fire rifle cartridges (.223 etc). Pistol calibers only. Shotguns: No steel or slug ammunition.
8. Never use alcohol or drugs before and/or while your shooting.
9. Due to health concerns, pregnant women will not be allowed on the range.
10. All minors must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
11. No food or drinks allowed in the range area.
12. NO smoking anywhere in the building.
By entering Marksman Range, You acknowledge that you have read and agree with the range rules and assume ALL risk.
Thank you for being responsible and keeping our shooting sport safe.